Monday, July 30, 2007

Ninja Warrior game show - Audition Video

If you are like me, you probably don't watch a lot of television so you've never heard of a show called "Ninja Warrior" or a channel called "G4" - but I have to admit that I can't watch enough of it! The show is an obstacle course game show where the challenges are extremely tough - many people don't even get past the first stage! And now I am officially entered into a contest to become the lucky winner who gets flown to Japan to compete on the show!

Remember to check the Ninja Warrior website again after August 3rd to see if my entry becomes a Top 10 Finalist!

Thank you so very much to Lorenzo for being a video and editing genius!

AUGUST 3rd UPDATE - Well, my video didn't get selected as a top 10 finalist, but I had a great time making it and thanks to everyone for all the support!

No comments: